TIA TENNIS FORUM
The 5th annual TIA Tennis Forum
The 5th annual TIA Tennis Forum will be Friday, Aug. 24, from 6 to 7 p.m. on the ballroom level at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. The TIA Tennis Forum is part of the one-day Tennis Show, which also includes a tennis Exhibitor Show.
The TIA Tennis Forum will present the latest news about the state of the tennis industry, including participation, equipment sales data, grassroots initiatives, 10 and Under Tennis, and more. Importantly, the Forum will outline pathways to increasing the number of frequent players in the U.S., ways to better define and boost the economic growth and impact of the tennis industry, and effective ways to distribute clear, consistent messaging of health, fitness and the reasons to play tennis. The Forum also will include the 4th Annual Hall of Fame Induction ceremony, honoring coaching legend Nick Bollettieri.
Preceding the Tennis Forum will be the tennis Exhibitor Show from 3 to 6 p.m. The Exhibitor Show will reopen after the forum, from 7 to 9 p.m., and include a cocktail reception and prize drawings.
Attendees of the USTA's 42nd Annual USTA Tennis Teachers Conference, which begins the following morning (Saturday, August 25) and runs through August 27, are encouraged to attend the Tennis Show and TIA Tennis Forum on Friday. TTC attendees registering at the Grand Hyatt on Friday will receive two drink tickets to the Tennis Show cocktail reception.
Click Here to Register for the TIA Tennis Forum
Tennis Industry Hall of Fame
4th Annual Tennis Industry HALL OF FAME
'To recognize those individuals who made a significant impact to our sport'
Tennis coaching legend Nick Bollettieri will be the newest inductee into the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame, which recognizes those individuals who have made a significant impact on tennis. Bollettieri will be honored at the 4th Annual Tennis Industry Hall of Fame induction ceremony, which will take place during the TIA Forum, part of The Tennis Show, on Friday, Aug. 24, 2012, at the Grand Hyatt New York.
View the Press Release
Previous inductees in the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame are Howard Head (2008), Dennis Van der Meer (2008), Alan Schwartz (2009), and Billie Jean King (2010). Plaques of the inductees are on permanent display at the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, RI.
BOOK ADVERTISING RATES
Full Page $700
*Full color only
Half Page $550
1/4 Page $350
Please contact Janet Hanasik
at Hanasik@USTA.com or
(914) 696-7288 with questions
Tennis Show Exhibitor Package Options:
Choose your Exhibitor Package
(TIA Members receive a discounted price)
|Tennis Show Package
$795 Non-Members, TIA Members $595
• One (1) 6' decorated display table
• White vinyl top, three-sided skirting
• 2 Chairs and Wastebasket
• 1/6 page (vertical) ad in The Tennis Show special section*, to run in RSI (up to 50% off RSI's normal rate)
• Listing in Tennis Teachers Conference Packet, including company logo
• Preferred Hotel Rate at the Grand Hyatt New York (Thursday – Monday, 8/23 – 8/27) (Hotel reservation link provided with booth registration; $199 per night plus applicable taxes)
• Promotional show email blasts to TTC attendees and tennis facilities across the country
• Exhibitor Show "Passport" to generate booth traffic
• Opportunity to provide promotional item for drawings to be held during Cocktail Reception
• Two drink tickets (per booth) for Cocktail Reception
• Post-show exposure in RSI magazine
• Post-show informational email blast with link to your site
• Company-customized, promotional QR code display (for your booth)
Manufacturer's Package (for Tennis Manufacturers only; limited number available) SOLD OUT
$1195 Non-Members, TIA Members $995
Includes everything in Tennis Show package plus:
• 10' x 10' booth space (upgrade from 6' decorated display table)
• 1/2 page horizontal ad in the Tennis Show special section*, to run in RSI (up to 50% off RSI's normal rate)
• Demo Court (For racquet manufacturer’s only; Reservations for (one) 20 minute session)
• Meeting Space (2 hours, separate room)
• 1/3 page (square) ad in The Tennis Show special section*—add $250
• 1/2 page (horizontal) ad in The Tennis Show special section*—add $400
* Only one Special Section ad per exhibitor
(Hotel reservation form provided with booth registration; $199 per night plus applicable taxes)
Accommodations: Single- $199 Double- $199 Triple- $224 (Does not include hotel taxes and fees)
2012 Tennis Show Exhibitors:
Schedule of Events
10:00a.m. - 1:00p.m. Exhibitor Check-in
10:00a.m. - 2:00p.m. Exhibitor Set-up
2:00p.m. - 5:00p.m. USTA Registration Open
3:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. The Tennis Show Opens
3:00p.m. - 5:00p.m. Demo Court Open (Reservations for one 20 minute time session; Racquet Manufacturer's only)
6:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. TIA Forum, Tennis Industry Hall of Fame Award Ceremony and USTA Address (show closes)
7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. Cocktail Reception & the Tennis Show Re-Opens
8:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. Prize Drawings
9:00p.m. The Tennis Show Ends
9:00p.m. - 11:00p.m. Exhibitor Breakdown
Join us at the Tennis Show on Friday, August 24, as the Exhibitor Show kicks off in the afternoon. Then the TIA Tennis Forum starts at 6:00p.m., featuring TIA President Jon Muir presenting key industry data and initiatives. The Forum will be followed by the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony honoring Nick Bollettieri.
2013 dates TBD, Grand Hyatt, NYC
Thanks for being a part of the Tennis Show 2012
The tennis industry came together in New
York City, just days before the US Open
tennis tournament began, for The Tennis
a one-day celebration of the
"sport of opportunity."
Hundreds of tennis providers, tennis
teaching pros, coaches, facility managers, retailers, media and industry supporters attended The Tennis Show, held on Aug. 24
at the Grand Hyatt New York. It was the
first industry-sponsored tennis show since 2000.
We'd like to thank all of our exhibitors, and the entire tennis industry, for making the Tennis Show 2012 a great success.